messy spectacles

Musings and meditations about God, Knowledge, Life, the Universe, etc.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Too Soon, and Yet, About Damned Time!

It's snowing in Minnesota. Yup, that's right -- first snowfall of the year on December 21. I don't know if it's a record, but grey was sure getting old.

Not that I'm a fan of winter - I prefer my weather a firm sixty-two and partly cloudy, thank you very much...

Still, I'm tempted to hit the balcony and catch a few flakes on my tongue, just for old times' sake...

I can't help but be enchanted...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger gloria said…

    I love your presence here in blogland. and the snow made me giggle with delight!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger beansprout40 said…

    And just as fast as it came, it's almost gone. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home