messy spectacles

Musings and meditations about God, Knowledge, Life, the Universe, etc.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A couple of quick notes

Note One: For those who care -- the blue worked out just fine. I actually think it may be my favorite. Not so bright, but unusual and fun. A pic is now available on the JeffSite.

Note Two: I'm off to dogsit for the mischievous partnership of Hudson & Percy, Canines-at-large. I'm not certain what the internet access situation is so all them crazy blogs may be a bit slower in coming than I promised.

Note Three: The old software I used, iBlog, has updated itself to allow comments and all kinds of other funky features. I'm going to play with it a bit and may be moving back to that blog. I'll post a definite announcement here if/when that happens. Either way, it will still be linkable via "The Original JeffSite" link to the right.

Onwards and upwards!

~~j~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home