messy spectacles

Musings and meditations about God, Knowledge, Life, the Universe, etc.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Finally!

Hey, all -- the library software I use has FINALLY added support for HTML export. I'm trying to streamline it, but at least it's there! All my friends are welcome to browse my library and email me if there's anything you want to borrow. Click on "the Original JeffSite" in my sidebar and go to the library. While you're browsing, you can click on any of the book covers to go to the Amazon description for that book. Email me if you want to borrow something.

More personal information coming soon here in blogland...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Erin Bennett said…

    Holy huge library. Why on earth do you have so many books? And where in the world do you keep them all? :)

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger matthew troy said…

    What software is it? I have been hankering for something of this nature.
    It would be fantastic to keep track of the books/cd that one loans out.

    Matt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home