messy spectacles

Musings and meditations about God, Knowledge, Life, the Universe, etc.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Back to happy hair

Yes, ladies and gents, a new color is being absorbed right now! As I type! I've said green for a while, but I found some others on sale today, so.... Anybody got a guess? It's not the world poker tour, but just for fun...?

Results posted soon on my Original JeffSite -- see sidebar -- under "Dyes of our Lives"...

Oh, and be sure to post your guess by clicking "comments" before you go find out -- NO CHEATING!!! :-)~

7 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Erin Bennett said…

    I'm going with purple.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Erin Bennett said…

    Not even close, but I like it. :)

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm.... let's see.... what's the opposite of purple? I suppose it's different if we're talking about pigment or light. I'll go with... no, not green. Yellow? No... hmm.... pink.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Matt Patrick said…

    Since you shocked us all with the blue, I was going to guess green. Though it wasn't the one, I'd still like to see it. It'd be like a nice, green field on your head! Heck, if I did it, it'd be like a jungle!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger gloria said…

    I soooo wanted purple - but Erin already guessed that so I'll go with RED!!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger gloria said…

    Scary-fun! Have you replaced all of the bulbs in your place?

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why are their so many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side . . . some day we'll find out the rainbow connection . . . Jeff's hair color and why . . . doo doo doo doo doo . . . doo doo doo doo doo . . . doo doo . . . doo doo . . . doo doo doooooooooo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home